Beautifully placed at the edge of our forest and in the midst of our campsites, our guests will find the house of Waldschule Helenenschacht: the former school of the Helenenschacht settlement and mine.
Rooms in Waldschule Helenenschacht
- bathroom (WR), restrooms (WC)
- Dining and seminar room
- Room Elisabeth
- storage room (opposite the bathroom)
The house accommodates up to about 50 guests.
- large dormitory with bunk beds: 36 adults or 40 children
- extra bedroom Elisabeth with bunk beds: 6 adults
- as necessary the dining room can be transformed into a small dorm with bunk beds: 10 adults
- Dining and seminar room for up to 40 guests
- Recreation room and dormitory for up to 50 guests
- In front of the house, you will find a roofed patio of 40 m2 or 430 ft2 with tables and benches: the perfect place for all-weather eating, seminars and games in pristine nature.
- state-of-the-art commercial gas stove with oven
- fully equipped with pots, pans, and kitchenware (see detailed kitchen description)
- plates and dishes for about 70 guests
- 2 restrooms
- bathroom with hot and cold water
- two showers
- hot and cold water